Current time: 01 Jun 2024, 11:32 AM

Greatest, and strongest Naruto character.
Offline Narius

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Narius
Fortniter
RE: Greatest, and strongest Naruto character.

(03 Nov 2018, 04:39 PM)Ramen Resangen Wrote: Strongest Characters
1) Naruto
2) Sasuke
3) Madara
4) Obito
5) Hashirama.

I want to add kaguya but really, she is weaker then Momoshiki and even then, Sasuke and Naruto beat him easily. (One of the best boruto episodes ever). Kakashi could be in but he isn't as strong as obito. This is my opinion and you might think differently.

Weakest/Useless characters
1) Tenten
2) Sakura
3) Mizuki
4) Karin
5) Lady Tsunade's *Forgettable* assistant

Well, for Tenten, she has less screen time then TonTon(Lady Tsunade's pig). It doesn't mean that she is weak, she is just useless. Same goes for sakura. Mizuki... First villain and first person naruto defeated... He is just weak. Karin is useless but has some redeeming qualities like being bitten to heal someone. It is quicker then Sakura's healing thats why she is lower on this list. eh... Who's the last person again?
Uhhh so I totally agree with the weakest, but Hashirama and Madara shouldn't be in the strongest, well that's because I don't really think we should talk about those generations. I'm speaking about our generations right now, and you're right I forgot about Obito. Shizune is an absolute bakka. Don't think Sakura is that weak, her healing abilities are very useful, but she does have the nickname as the useless queen, so let's leave that there. Let's also not add the Ootsutsuki or however you spell it, because I didn't want to say strongest character, I wanted to say strongest shinobi. And Haku should've made it to weakest list, I dont consider her that strong since a half-kyuubi young Naruto beat her. And Naruto should be out of the strongest list, yes he is strong but I don't like him for some reason. I don't think his power is legit, he always seems to need assistance, same goes for Sasuke, stolen rinnegan, couldn't kill bee alone, couldn't kill Itachi at all (ITACHI IS GOD) Sasuke and Naruto are the main characters, so it wouldn't be fair to add them into the list.

Sugimase for this messy reply :P
I'm a retarded big boy. 
I like reminding people that this is epic. 
I'm not a normie. 
Kidda is my brother.
A certain Indian doesn't make it to this list.
Obito is bae.
Madara is God.
Narius is epic.
#NoNutNovember 
[Image: 6d66eba277424d2f919b97b658f4f6721b7db953_hq.gif]
03 Nov 2018, 05:45 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greatest, and strongest Naruto character. - by Narius - 03 Nov 2018, 05:45 PM