Current time: 17 Jun 2024, 09:38 AM

Scariest thing that ever happened to you?
Offline SmG iamadopeperson

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 2
Discord: SachiV
Twitter
RE: Scariest thing that ever happened to you?

This is a TRUE story and it happened 2 years ago... So one night i was sleeping and i heard a bang outside in my backyard (i'm a light sleeper) so i looked out my window and i saw a man in a black hoodie, hood over his head and he was walking towards my backdoor. i booked it out my bedroom door and woke up my mom, dad, and sis. Then we heard a crash... the man broke the backdoor windows and was running full blast up the stairs (and i think i even saw him holding a knife in one hand and a handgun in the other)... my dad had 911 on the phone and was speaking to the cops. we all ran into the bathroom and locked the door. 1 by 1 we jumped out of the window. (we live in a ranch house so we didn't hurt ourselves you know how short ranch houses are.) Then we ran out to our neighbors that we are still good friends with, and then the police came and put the man that we DIDN'T EVEN KNOW under arrest. Now i don't know how long he was under arrest but i do know that he is still in jail at this time. That was BY FAR the scariest thing i have experienced.
SmG
IAMADOPEPERSON
(This post was last modified: 06 Jan 2019, 06:24 PM by iamadopeperson.)
06 Jan 2019, 01:59 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scariest thing that ever happened to you? - by iamadopeperson - 06 Jan 2019, 01:59 PM