Current time: 29 May 2024, 05:09 AM

Thoughts on those that wanna end it all.
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018
RE: Thoughts on those that wanna end it all.

Discussing human psychology without considering the victim's perspective is not the best way of discussing it.

Everyone can say "they just do it for attention" and "they don't consider what would it do to their families" (most of the replies here are just this) and then there's "everybody has problems stop whining about it". What about stepping into the boots of the person saying this? Depression isn't proportional to what happens to a person. It's a series of negative events that leads that person to that phase.

While thinking about suicide, negative thoughts and emotions is all you see and the logical part of your mind is influenced by them. It's simple to see logically and call someone dumb when they are feeling suicidal but you can't say anything if you haven't hit the rock bottom.

I have hit the rock bottom, I have even cut myself. Somehow people who were ready to help (@SmG CCPrincess & @SmG Stinger) instead of considering me an "attention seeker", helped me and I am no longer that worse. Tho I admit I wasn't thinking straight and killing myself would've made things worse but seeing what had happened and what led me to that particular moment in life made me empathise for people who are saying "I am gonna do it".

Helping people like this instead of having a general negative view about them would make the world a better place.
Stonks
26 May 2019, 09:18 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on those that wanna end it all. - by Blade - 26 May 2019, 09:18 AM