Current time: 26 Jun 2024, 01:36 PM

The Truth (please read thoroughly before judging)
Offline CTFOBrian

Banned
Banned
4 Years of Service
Threads: 13
Likes Given: 0
Discord: CTFOBrian#4085
FortniterTwitter
The Truth (please read thoroughly before judging)

Around sometime in September, I posted a thread saying that I was back, and to be honest I really wasn’t, The truth was is I really wanted to be back, but I felt like I wasn’t accepted, and even if that isn’t the truth, even if I was, I didn’t feel like it. This is a great community and I don’t blame anyone for anything, I’ve always just had a hard time fitting in, either if it comes to being online or real life, fitting in is just not something I’m good at and I came back because I was trying really hard to fit in but a lot of the people that I tried to you know make friends with just stop talking to me and then would go talk behind my back. And the only reason I came back to this thread/discord was because I was having a hard time in real life, but yet again I felt like not a lot of people cared and at the time that really affected me. but now not so much  

Now I know that this wasn’t the main discussion, but still I would like to apologize for lying about being back and I hope that no matter how weird I am I can still fit into this community.
29 Dec 2019, 03:19 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Truth (please read thoroughly before judging) - by CTFOBrian - 29 Dec 2019, 03:19 PM