Offline SmG sunkis

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: sunkis#8846
Valorant Tournament
RE: to all the communities that are trying to copy SmG

(31 Jul 2020, 04:56 PM)Draxx Wrote: so i’m not trying to stir shit rn but like damn.... why tf is everyone getting riled up over this shit? it was a justified ban like can we move along and shit and stop dragging SmG down like ffs dude. people saying such and such a person harassed this person and shit like bro.... go to your fake community or GAMING community. like i said i ain’t tryna start shit but if you keep dragging down this community you’re gonna have to fuck with me first. besides if it’s that bad then leave cuz like if you’re that unsatisfied with it go chase those members that so called started this beautiful place you’d like to hangout in... anyways i made it obvious but like i said it’s kinda a bad advertisement to your so called community. anyways imma leave it at that. it’s been real until now it’s just fake.
The only person still talking about it is you... I know exactly what you're referring to and both the servers are coexisting and I'm pretty sure no one else is saying anything about it. This is coming from someone who talks in both SMG and the other server you're referring to.
31 Jul 2020, 04:59 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: to all the communities that are trying to copy SmG - by sunkis - 31 Jul 2020, 04:59 PM