to all the communities that are trying to copy SmG
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporterGatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitterInstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug HunterCrystal DonatorThe BombLegendary
RE: to all the communities that are trying to copy SmG

(31 Jul 2020, 04:56 PM)Draxx Wrote: so i’m not trying to stir shit rn but like damn.... why tf is everyone getting riled up over this shit? it was a justified ban like can we move along and shit and stop dragging SmG down like ffs dude. people saying such and such a person harassed this person and shit like bro.... go to your fake community or GAMING community. like i said i ain’t tryna start shit but if you keep dragging down this community you’re gonna have to fuck with me first. besides if it’s that bad then leave cuz like if you’re that unsatisfied with it go chase those members that so called started this beautiful place you’d like to hangout in... anyways i made it obvious but like i said it’s kinda a bad advertisement to your so called community. anyways imma leave it at that. it’s been real until now it’s just fake.
Amen +11
01 Aug 2020, 12:37 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: to all the communities that are trying to copy SmG - by Sir Duck - 01 Aug 2020, 12:37 AM