Something i wish i never wanted to make
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5KA Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug HunterDiamond
RE: Something i wish i never wanted to make

There is always bad people on the internet. I will always work hard on making sure our website and server is safe and clean as possible. I wish the internet wasn't such a bad place but it is the world we live in.

I was actually the one that found out who yumii really was. Every single staff member and even the admins were mad at me. Tell me I was crazy on some witch hunt. Saying how could you accuse one of the best SmG members of being someone else? For 2 days I was hated. Even then I knew I had to figure this out I knew I was right. Then I finally dug deep enough and got the proof (that I still have) that was undeniable. It was so difficult telling one of my own staff members the person he was dating was not who they said they were but I couldn't sit by while everyone was being lied to.

I would rather make everyone upset go against everyone to show them the truth. That is why no community will ever out do SmG is because the dedication I have for SmG is unmatched. I will always do what I believe is right and every single day try to make SmG better. When I am not working on SmG I am thinking about SmG and new ideas.

When I lay down to go to sleep I think up new ideas how to make you guys have more fun or how I can make SmG better. The only thing I wish I could do better is have more time to dedicate to SmG but there is only so much time in a day.

I know the feeling you had as well. It sucks but you just need to move past it and sort through all the bad people to get to the good ones.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
23 Oct 2020, 12:05 AM
The following 3 users Like «SmG» Cloud's post:
  • SmG Alphii, SmG Altair, SmG Masty Ludenberg

Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Something i wish i never wanted to make - by Alphii - 22 Oct 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Something i wish i never wanted to make - by Cloud - 23 Oct 2020, 12:05 AM