Alphii Review: Pokemon Black and White 2
Away SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 269
Likes Given: 365
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuberFortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarriorOverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal DonatorLegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug HunterCoolDrunkEntertainer
Alphii Review: Pokemon Black and White 2

When i was cleaning my room looking for something to run gaming on, i came across my old DS and copy of Pokemon Black 2. This game was fucking amazing! So i decided to make a little review on it.... here it is

Hands down, this is the best Pokemon in terms of story by the degree of mature even though its still a "kids"game. With all the other pokemon stories we feel like its quite childish with the main villain organizations, wanting control everything and steal pokemon. With BW1, truth and ideals are the main themes with Team Plasma and we are to think are these people really that bad? It was an actual thought that we all had. Now with BW2, they throw that out the window and there really is now it's really, "Holy shit! We have to save the world." BW2 is not a very happy game and is actually more mature then we realized as a kid. Think about it: at the ranch we see a member of team plasma actually assault a pokemon, something we've never seen. Ghesis's whole plan is to decimate the entire region and will sacrifice anything to see this be done like freezing cities, and threatening to literally kill you. Hugh by far is the best rival of all Pokemon games. Man's doesn't want to be the "best trainer," going after gym badges, he wants to be the strongest trainer only to stop Team Plasma who stole his sisters pokemon.

Whoever made the OST should get a raise. Making each Gym have their own soundtrack was amazing. The remakes for the PWT are actually amazing as well.

Whoever made the post game stuff like the PWT and Black Tower/White Hallow, should also probably get a raise

All in all, 5 star game

If you wanna read my first Alphii review check it out here ---> https://smgclan.net/showthread.php?tid=3...#pid345056
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
(This post was last modified: 17 Nov 2020, 07:26 PM by Alphii.)
17 Nov 2020, 07:24 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Alphii Review: Pokemon Black and White 2 - by Alphii - 17 Nov 2020, 07:24 PM