Alphii Review: Odd Future wolf gang kill them all
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 365
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuberFortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarriorOverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal DonatorLegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug HunterCoolDrunkEntertainer
RE: Alphii Review: Odd Future wolf gang kill them all

(26 Sep 2021, 02:14 PM)Cells Wrote: Odd Future is a very good rap collective that I've been listening to together(and the artists separately) since maybe '17 or '18 and man the first tracks I listened from them was Steamroller & Oldie and ever since then I became a fan of most of the group(I was never into The Internet like that ngl but I do gotta listen to em when I get the chance). Ofc every knows Tyler, Earl & Frank but my favorite one from the group had to be Domo Genesis I really like the way he flows on each song he's on
and ofc MellowHype ain't bad either. In a nutshell all of them are just really talented and great to listen to from time-to-time.

Fav Songs during that "era": Rusty, BlaccFriday, Rella, Oldie, 45, Grill, Steamroller & Rolling Papers

*please be aware that the following songs are very explicit, you have been warned*

I forgot about Domo and Jasper and MellowHigh bruh. But oldie is a good ass song.
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
26 Sep 2021, 04:03 PM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Alphii's post:
  • «SmG» Cells

Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alphii Review: Odd Future wolf gang kill them all - by Alphii - 26 Sep 2021, 04:03 PM