Current time: 29 May 2024, 06:54 AM

Who was the cringiest classmate youve ever had?
Away D11XI

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 21
Likes Given: 22
Discord: D11XI
RE: Who was the cringiest classmate youve ever had?

(01 Mar 2022, 04:00 AM)st0rm Wrote: Going back to the past, When I was in grade 6-10.
There's a fucking classmate. Who always try to bully me and he is topper in the class (fuck you if you are seeing this post).
His name was "Haroon". He wasn't much tall at that time but when I've seen his Facebook. He uploaded his picture and what I've noticed only is his legs which were grown like a Giraffe Neck.
He only make friends who were toppers in the class. (Fuck him). He was fking rude with others and I don't know why he always had ego.
I personally hate him. He gets angry every time. Even our Teachers ignore him "mistakenly". Haroon gets jealous from everyone in the class. Especially from me! He used to call me with a weird names.. i hate him.
There's another guy I met him in grade 9. He always wanted to beat me because I was honest and everytime when bad boys do any bad things in the class. I do complain (At that time I had insect inside me but then I realized that school life will never come again, This is enjoyment so enjoy it) then I stopped myself.

Well, I've seen so many nerds in my school life. Many times we start fighting and mostly we tear eachother's uniform.

Now I am in UK, I am missing my old time. Cuz Old is Gold.

(@D11XI waiting for another thread "Who's the favourite person in your school"

I doubt ill make that thread, its just not my style of thread

but thanks for the reply, i love reading yalls thoughts and experiences
01 Mar 2022, 03:51 PM
The following 1 user Likes D11XI's post:
  • SmG st0rm

Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who was the cringiest classmate youve ever had? - by D11XI - 01 Mar 2022, 03:51 PM