Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer
Offline SquaredZeus00

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 43
Discord: SquaredZeuss00#1496
RE: Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer

I personally do prefer to play singleplayer though, even on the multiplayer games, like warframe, borderlands and destiny 2, i LOVE playing alone and just by me, but i do also enjoy the company of other people to play with an all so yeaa, i love skyrim, oblivion, morrowind, daggerfall too, Fallout 1, 2, 3, new vegas and 4, they were great, two worlds was also a great game and i didn't have anyone to play that with anyway even if i could heh. Hollow knight, deadcells, hades, wrath Aeon of ruin, all spectacular games, i play singleplayer even if some of them have the choice for multiplayer.

(01 Nov 2022, 06:48 PM)Xyna Wrote: Imo both games are addicting. If someone is gonna get addicted to a game I dont think the fact that it's multiplayer will change anything. I think addictions go deeper than just multiplayer games, it's games in general. I think it also depends on which game u like more, if you love single player games then you'll play those single player games. If you love a specific multiplayer game, then you'll play that.

The pausing argument doesnt make sense. To pause a game you have to actively want to stop playing it. Multiplayer games force you to stop playing it. When you play solo theres nothing that forces you to stop playing. You have to actively choose to keep going vs being able to play without any stops for 10+ hours.

YES ON THAT LAST PART, like i hate that if i'm playing multiplayer on warframe i can't pause it for shit it is SO annoying, which is why i rarely want to do multiplayer, if i'm playing a game i want to be able to fucking pause it cause i get interrupted.. A LOT, and i can't be dying every time i have to get up and walk away.
[Image: for_the_final_time.gif?width=840&height=473]
(This post was last modified: 22 Feb 2023, 04:38 PM by SquaredZeus00.)
22 Feb 2023, 04:35 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer - by st0rm - 07 Oct 2022, 07:12 PM
RE: Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer - by st0rm - 30 Oct 2022, 06:57 AM
RE: Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer - by Xyna - 01 Nov 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer - by SquaredZeus00 - 22 Feb 2023, 04:35 PM
RE: Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer - by Avery - 27 Mar 2024, 07:04 PM
RE: Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer - by Bulba - 28 May 2024, 07:27 AM
RE: Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer - by Drowsy - 06 Jun 2024, 08:03 PM