Current time: 18 Jun 2024, 07:56 AM

Everyone give me a reason why online relationships are doomed to fail.
Offline SmG Rexy

Null My OVH
6 Years of Service
Threads: 39
Likes Given: 0
Emerald DonatorPet LoverFortniterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorSilver MedalThanks From CloudScoutTwitter
RE: Everyone give me a reason why online relationships are doomed to fail.

Hello Evzone!

Online relationships are very situational imo. A good example is the time my girlfriend went out of state for college for approximately a year. We were long distance for the entire year but prior to her moving, we've been together and stable for years. She's back in Michigan and we thrived both long distance and physically together. A good 80% of the time they don't work for many of the reasons you've already listed in your post. Lies, deception of the reality, and the extremely high chance you may never see or move in with this person. I could see staying close to a person for a while but e-dating while promising commitment to somebody you know from a Discord server is such a bad idea. In my opinion, you can't love someone behind a computer screen. Physical intimacy will always outweigh "online intimacy."
Networking Enthusiast
(This post was last modified: 03 Apr 2024, 03:37 AM by Rexy.)
03 Apr 2024, 02:11 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone give me a reason why online relationships are doomed to fail. - by Rexy - 03 Apr 2024, 02:11 AM