Current time: 26 Jun 2024, 10:45 AM

Continuation
Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 41
Likes Given: 0
Re: Continuation

Anarchy I dont care if you have done alot for the clan or not. I apperciate it and it earns you respect, but it does not mean you are better than me or Hoax.

I don't think that is exactly what you were trying to say but, I think you just dont want to lose the power that you have and not to be forgotton.

SmG never had any real chain of command. Who ever is the most respected and who is the oldest (membership wise) member are the ones with power. All except for the founder (Cloud had all of this too) who has the most power on principle.

I still think of you as one of the highest leaders because of your experience and effort and I will do pretty much whatever you want me to do to the best of my ability. So dont sweat it.

As of Now I think this is the Chain of Command (not really represented by rank):

HoaX
Anarchy
Icedout J4nitor Smallfry
Diesketor Llama DamnedSoul
Haze
lightning Cobra

That is most of the main players. I dont know where I fit in there. Probably right next to Cobra. I know you dont need all the other names but I just want you to know that you arent going to be thought less of. Most likely more than before since you worked so close to Cloud.

Sorry if this is a late post, but my cousins were over.
[Image: claymore%252520sig%252520create%2525202.jpg]
I AM CLAYMORE, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23 Dec 2010, 05:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread