Current time: 01 Jun 2024, 03:53 PM

Same fun shit.
Offline SmG Hawk

12 Years of Service
Threads: 287
Likes Given: 0
The BombBronze MedalLegendary
Same fun shit.

Last night after me and my dad finished vs Vader in AOE II we went on the Nintendo 64, we palyed some Mario Kart 64, the scores were 3-3 then I started to pwn and it end at 3-13, 2 really funny moments were, 2nd lap on Frappe snowland and dad placed a fake diamond down on the last corner of the track and I was lossing by alot, then it was neck and neck on the last lap (3rd lap) and I said to dad "Now don't hit your diamond" *drives around the corner......BANG!* and he drove into it the diamond it was so funny! and it happened twice the same thing just the 2nd time it was on Choco mountain, funny shit.

Then we played conker's bad fur day me and my dad vs 6 ai's on colors (capture the flag) at the start I said "Okay dad you can get the magnum" we both run to it and I get it a split second before him, :p the scores were 3-5 the ai's got the flag 3 time and my dad got the flag 5 times while I was spawn killing them with the bazooka, then we had a 1v1 stand off with sniper and magnum the scores for that were 14-6 dad was killing me at the start then when I killed him he never got another kill. :lol: We were laughing so much!

It was a fun and funny night/morning. :lol:
[Image: xYk6UVx.png]
29 Dec 2011, 10:29 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread