Current time: 29 May 2024, 01:56 AM

Claymore's montage
Offline Faint

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Re: Claymore's montage

SmG Claymore 00 Wrote:1. Showing your achievements? So basically your saying that only show the good stuff that probably only happened once and might not be able to do again. Ok .
2. dieing "ruins the clip" Ok so back to what i said you just want to look like your the best halo player ever and when you get challenged to a 1 vs 1 and the person says I challenged you because you LOOKED good and you get completely owned then what?
3. You dont have to say my montage looked like sh*t it's the context you are using when you say " Just like all the other montages you guys make" and "get better clips" so summing it up spells out YOUR MONTAGE IS sh*t!

try and prove me wrong. And here is some more for you

1. IF you dont show you dieing how in the fucking hell is that different from every one else? hmm?
2. Better clips lets think i dont plan doing things so when i record it is a lucky save usually i do pretty bad a** things and i cant show them because i dont have the time to press the button before i die.

1. Montages are made for entertainment in showing your best or cool clips, not terrible clips.

2. Umm... No, like I said for your #1, a montage is showcasing your best clips so why would you have a clip of yourself dying?

3. 0k, so instead of being polite and making instructive posts, I will just pretty much destroy your vid ground up from beginning to end. IF that's how you want me to post, than I will.

0k I proved you wrong. Want soem moar?

1. Sentence doesn't make sense. Please try again after my post.

2. After you get a clip, you don't just press "F9", you wait till the whole game is over to stop recording. Second of all that is the dumbest thing to do. "Press the recording button to stop recording before I die", seriously?

No more points?

Darn it.
[Image: Faint15.gif]
16 Oct 2010, 02:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread