how did u get to this clan?? tell us ur story :P
Offline unKnowN

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 36
Likes Given: 0
Re: how did u get to this clan?? tell us ur story :P

SmG Stinger Wrote:
SmG Nebula Wrote:Well than it was like six months that I joined this clan. The first time I got h2v. I stared to play on the servers. I thought the mm servers were great. Than i noticed that there was the SmG servers and i tried the cloud ctf. and i sucked but it was fun. so when i got hpc and hce. i played on the SmG servers there and it was my funniest time ever. My brother SmG alloy joined before me and got his try out and i was like let me join a clan too. at fist i wanted to join mm but when i played could ctf in foundation. pirateeggs was there and cloud and unkown. and it was fun playing with them even though they kept sniping me over and over again. [supasnipa] And i just registered not apply for being a member. so than. than the next 3 days i decided to join in. I applied but i think no one saw it so i said i wait in tell someone reply's. i waited like a week and than one day i played could ctf and i told unkown that can you do my try out and he said yes. so i went through my try out and i will not go through details but he told me one thing. Do you think you can help and support the clan? (something like that) and i said yes. and he said i passed the try out and here i am lol spamming and having fun with ya all.

Real facts :
5 months.. :D
8 minutes ya noob.. :|

Nope it was a week I remember that cuz I did that tryout I still remember.
Well here goes my stupid story I actually never play on SmG servers before joining SmG because I was banned from them for no reason though some of my friends from that time tld me they were amazing. Every time I was in a normal game and an SmG member joined I was like OMFG im dead they just looked so cool so I asked one of them how to join cuz I didn't even know about the site. I came here registered and BAM! Daeth did my tryout we were playing a ffa on lokcy and I didn't have a my controller at that time so I sucked except when I took the snipe. I didn't win but I was third daeth said "Hes in and hes good" I was almost having an orgasm but I was still a noob [vaderz]
ROFLCOPTER LOVER
[Image: notknown2.png]
09 Feb 2012, 03:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread