Current time: 04 Jul 2024, 07:18 AM

So how did you get your internet name?
Offline AppleKokoNut

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Re: So how did you get your internet name?

SmG Conan Wrote:i bet u imagined that it's the name of that movie...Conan The barbarian..but no

That's what I thought when I read your name, yeah ;) isn't it sad when you pick and awesome name but no one understand its real meaning? ^^

So since I'm here I'm going to explain mine... alot of people ask me because it's awesomezor, I know. :/
"Apple" is how my friends nicknamed me starting 8th grade because I was addicted to some Apple-flavored gum... I know it sounds pathetic but it remained :lol:
So when I made an account on GWFL I had to add something to Apple which was already taken of course, I thought of AppleKok (because I like the letter K) but it sounded weird so I made it AppleKokoNut. Thing is, I hate the taste of coconuts :?: .

On a sidenote AppleKokoNut became my main internet name and everyone started calling me KOKO even if I wanted to be called APPLE. But now I love KOKO 1000 times better :up: , so thanks H2V. (NO ONE calls me Koko IRL, it would just feel REALLY REALLY weird. As far as I know, there's just one of my friends from 8th grade who still call me Apple. Sounds weird now.)

And yeah people tend to think I'm a Steve Jobs fan. Which is 100% FALSE.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty." E.R. Murrow
[Image: 34773x0.png]
01 Mar 2012, 03:20 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread