Current time: 29 May 2024, 04:09 AM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Religion?
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137
Likes Given: 0
Re: Religion?

SmG Psych Wrote:Are we perfect...no
Is the universe perfect...no
Remember? Eve ate an apple from the tree of knowledge which caused God to punish her by letting us become weak, old, and die. This soon let to greed, hate, love, and all the other things that make us imperfect.
As for the world, half of the imperfections are due to us, and I also think that God felt like making there be a reason behind everything. You know like why was the universe created? Oh the big bang.
How do we live? Oh we breathe which goes into our blood that spreads to the rest of our bodies.

Lol, anyways. As you can guess, I'm Catholic/ Christian. My family has gone to both Catholic and Christian churches (idk why) lol.
But what I think is that religion really depends mostly on where you were born and to whom. Mostly.
Like, if you were born to Jews, you will probably be Jewish for the rest of your life.
If you were born in a Buddhist country, you will probably be Buddhist.
However, your life also contradicts into this.
Like Bravo said, he became Atheist on his own role.
Why? Because he wanted to, he acquired his own opinions and beliefs through life.
Also like Anomalyy and Koko's brother, they were influenced by the study of biology and things.
They would have probably never have changed their minds if they hadn't joined this.

Overall, I believe in God, yet I'm pretty sure all of us have had times wondering if whoever we believe in is real. I mean if God has the power to help billions of people... why doesn't he?
Anyways, I don't base people by their beliefs. If they're Muslim, I won't think of them differently than I would if they were Catholic.
Hell, if I fell in love with a Muslim women I would marry her, not caring about our differences.

Lol, if you read all of this thank you for reading my opinions. Btw, not trying to hurt anyone's beliefs, like my parents told me, "You can believe in anything you want. It's your life so if you want to even believe aliens created us, so be it."
:)
Btw, lol some kid in my school actually does believe aliens created us, lol. I won't judge him though, even though I may think he is crazy because of it sometimes.
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

06 Mar 2012, 07:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread