Current time: 10 Jun 2024, 04:13 PM

KONY 2012
Offline Anomaly1

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 0
Re: KONY 2012

SmG Nebula Wrote:actually it does. you see US is part of NATO and if US gets in so does NATO. NATO is also the ones that want Kony arrested. also the UN has other problems because they are in dept real bad. Now that UN is effected by their dept US is also because they do lot's of trading.

The U.S. is a part of the UN as well. NATO does not care about any general in Uganda. NATO is not an organization, but more of an understanding. It's an alliance. They're more concerned with potential war in Iran and North Korea than Kony. NATO has never, and will never say that they (collectively as an Alliance) want Kony arrested. A liberation armada into Uganda won't illicit response from any country in NATO.

The UN is an organization. It does not trade with anyone, because it is a collection of countries. The U.S. may trade with a country in the UN, but not the UN itself. The U.S. is also in an incredible amount of debt (15,000,000,000,000 last time I checked?), but we continue trade with other countries.

I'm not exactly seeing what you're getting at.
Youtube: Show Me Gameplay Pl0x!
GT: iTz Anomaly , MLG Anomalyy
MLG: Semi-Pro, Halo 2, 2007
Clemson University, South Carolina
13 Mar 2012, 08:07 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread