Current time: 01 Jun 2024, 11:00 AM

Worse English Than Nebula
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168
Likes Given: 0
Worse English Than Nebula

I never thought it would be possible, but it is ... this title goes to SmG Crazy ...
Here are the PM's I have received from him. It took me a while to translate it all, but I got there.

• How the fuck did I make the mistake ur the fucking one who called me a sped and I get teased at school a lot and I have tried to comment suicide but then I found out about the SmG clan and stinger told me what great things u have done so I thought u were a nice person but I was wrong ur just self riches pric if u don't no what it means look up and if u don't no what it means well then ur a stupid fuck I am just sick of bullies like u

I told him to learn English, then reply ...

• I already know English and I already know how to speck its just I like making things shot u no what they say big things come in small packages and ur just a fuck old man because if u can not handle small words u either need glasses or ur a fucking old man born in the fucking retarded section

I told him; I am 18, I am not an ignorant bag of douche, and for him to prove me wrong that he is an illiterate child ...

• ready i will prove you wrong see i am using and typing the real words witch infact makes it boring oh and what makes you think i am a kid if your saying teenages are kid well then your saving me work (how you ask) well if your 18 well say and listen to the teen so basicly your calling your self a kid you stupid fuck

So I corrected the obvious mistake he made ...

• i dont care what u thinl n what u do all i no is that ur being a sick to me i am not sure about amy ome else but u seem to love to tese y, y do u think u should bullie me y the fuck do u think u can tell me what to do m what not to do

The last message, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!

Let's see how everyone else feels about me being self-riches, I honestly can NOT be the only who doesn't understand this kids bullshit?
[Image: 27269.png]
04 Apr 2012, 10:14 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread