Current time: 23 Jun 2024, 04:09 PM

SmG Cloud
Offline Archon

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 7
Likes Given: 0
Re: SmG Cloud

yeah i cant play on the servers and neither can kate she doesnt even have the smg tag got banned and raged at them
+ moose sucks he suspects everyone of hacking be it a slightly longer sword lunge or killing him when he's in his tank noobing he bans randoms when things don't go his way
apparently cloud is distributor of hacks not that everyone doesnt have them already and i heard pirate in ts some time ago saying moose posted hacks in the public forums at one stage
according to them cloud ddos'd someone in their clan an admin or something and he attacks their members all the time well i bet that only happened once and probably 3 years ago or something twats
they kept going on about loyalty and crap and how cloud doesnt care about his clan members
then how ddosing someone is a federal offense and how its illegal in australia
now out of all those reasons i don't see an actual reason for banning an entire group of people i mean if i was moose i wouldnt even care aaaawww nooo someone got ddos'd for probably 5 minutes lets ban everyone for ever
oh yeah toxin his game types do suck he has only made them so he can camp with a tank for every match but for me the ping is better smg is 280-300 mm is 200-230
13 Apr 2012, 06:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread