Current time: 16 Jun 2024, 06:19 PM

Xbox controllers modded?
Offline ClearBlack

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 17
Likes Given: 0
Xbox controllers modded?

First off, I abhor cheats and hacks and players who rely on cheap tactics like excessive respawn killing. Recently I was in a game of H2V and another player accused me of using a modded controller. Don't ask me why because I asked him and he wouldn't justify his accusation. In any case T Step vouched for me. I started playing Halo on the xbox and so when I came to play H2V on PC I wanted to continue using a controller since that is what I am used to. The xbox 360 controller was the obvious choice since it is already compatible and requires no adaptor. To my knowledge modded controllers are bought as such or are standard controllers physically modified. When I play H2V my crosshairs go where I want them to go. They aren't attaching themselves to my opponents for me. Can anyone shed any light on what he might have meant? Is there something I am missing? I googled this subject and it seems that some games have auto aim or aim assist built in to them? Is that right? Didn't know where to put this so if it needs moving I apologise. Also please forgive my ignorance to ask such stupid questions. For all I know he was just bitching.
11 Oct 2012, 01:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread