Current time: 26 Jun 2024, 01:41 AM

Xbox controllers modded?
Offline ClearBlack

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 17
Likes Given: 0
Re: Xbox controllers modded?

Auto aim on? There is no auto aim option to turn on or off so I don't know what you mean by that. If using a controller automatically gives you aim assist as you say, from where is this supported? The game software? The game controller drivers? The controller hardware? Or is this just an assumption that since this may be true for consoles it also applies when using a console controller on a PC? As for it being easier to use a controller than a keyboard and mouse. How on earth do you justify that statement. This is only a matter of preference. You get good players using both and I contend that when going against someone with a £90 gaming mouse with programable buttons and flip of a switch sensitivity and a pro gaming keyboard I actually feel at a disadvantage. I've researched this and there have been loads of opinion polls on the subject of KM v controller and there is no definitive advantage to one over another without specifics being known. If I had started on a PC as a gamer I would have already invested 18+ years into developing my KM skills but I didn't. I spent most of my time as a console gamer like most people of my generation (multiplayer online games didn't exist back then and neither did home PCs). My first console was an Atari so don't call me a noob for using a controller (not even in jest). It doesn't make me a noob. Don't take that as a challenge, I don't want to open a debate on a subject that has no definitive answer apart from when people think their opinions are so 'superior' to others that those opinions have to be facts (I'm not saying that about anybody here by the way).
12 Oct 2012, 10:00 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread