Current time: 11 Jun 2024, 06:02 AM

Planetside 2
Offline At0mic

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 16
Likes Given: 0
Re: Planetside 2

umm... well there is a small problem because you have to sign up for the beta and get invited, then you download the game (fairly big and growing with updates) and then you can play. Cool thing is, there are Outfits (Basicly clans. Kind of like Guilds in WoW). Outfits can split into Platoons and Platoons can split into four Squads. A full Squad is twelve players.

http://www.planetside2.com/

WARNING: Requires a really good PC, and by really good, I mean the worst you could probably go is a PC that runs BF3 on Low settings. That good. When you're in a full scale engagement, which is most of the time, you going to need every bit of performance you can get.

One reason I wanted to get you guys involved was because I was in a squad and we were doing awesome (it was like a movie with defending points and forming an armoured column and everything!) so the leader created an Outfit and invited us all to it. I told him about the rules of SmG with multi-clanning and he told me we could team up and make what is unofficially refferred to as a Federation (a collection of Outfits create a Federation, but it's unofficial because it's not an ingame feature. We just stay in contact and stuff like that). Would be really awesome if everyone could join in because 200 players is like a medium/low populated server.

Sorry for long post, but I really want you guys to get involved! Any questions, PM me.
Xfire: bioborg
GFWL: At0mic Cyb0rg
Origin: At0micCyb0rg
Steam: Helghast98
Sony Online Entertainment: At0micCyb0rg
[Image: c27a250fe2296eb8.png]
14 Oct 2012, 01:20 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread