Current time: 16 Jun 2024, 02:53 PM

Halo 4 Review: so far (spoiler free)
Offline unKnowN

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 36
Likes Given: 0
Re: Halo 4 Review: so far (spoiler free)

Well I am the black sheep into the way of thinking by the halo community in general and I will explain why. Halo 2 for me is obviously the best halo ever made with every single detail that slingin could write about. What I like the most about it is probably a characteristic that none of the other halos will never have which is the amount of ways in which you can have fun at the game. Unlike halo 3 and reach where everything is about killing but never really having the opportunity to do something cool with people you don't know like halo 2 you don't need to face tryhards in every game and you can mess around if you make a game yourself. Glitches custom maps and even hax sometimes have been part of becoming this game in the best game of all times. As I said before I am the black sheep cuz I actually enjoy reach. Halo 3 for me was good but I can't play a game with such a lack of smoothness I feel like playing at 24 fps the movement is sometimes is f**ked up and I think I don't feel the same at reach. The lack of maps maybe could be consider the biggest problem at reach but common look at forge world which improved the shitty forge from h3 and the new customizations. The problem is that the halo community is based on conservatives which just want the same game with different graphics and maps but it is exactly because I think in the contrary way that I look forward into halo 4 and I enjoyed reach because I like changes and I like having new things to explore and to have fun at. I pre ordered today h4 limited edition and I couldn't be more happy to spend my money on that.
ROFLCOPTER LOVER
[Image: notknown2.png]
31 Oct 2012, 11:18 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread