Current time: 03 Jun 2024, 12:40 AM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

what do u think is better?
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang
Re: what do u think is better?

«SmG» Sman545 Wrote:I have been considering this too. My mother will buy me a console at the end of this year, and I have to choose, lol.

Facts:
PS3 has far better graphics, God of War, infamous, uncharted, free online play, less expensive, more Kingdom Hearts, and some other cool shit.
Xbox 360: Halo, err I think that's it, more people play on it (that I know), cooler look, and yeah. lol
Actually no, Xbox has better graphics, even tho PS3 has 9 cores for its GPU. That's why some people suffer Frame lag on some game slike CoD. You pay for 9 cores, it doesn't use half of them.

SmG Beasty Wrote:^ just wait for next gen consoles and buy a ps4. If your going to buy a next gen console get ps4. Nobody is buying 720 lol, its projected to flop, and its not even offically announced yet xD there is really 2 examples of why people are thinking the 720 will suck so bad.

1) Microsoft filed patents for many faggoty technologies, including face recognition for the console using the kinect laser dots, a system where it checks your face and makes you pay for licenses to stream movies for each individual person in the god damn room,( so if your freind is over, it wont stream the movie until you pay for a license for the poor bastard. ) Other patents filled include a peice of hardware that makes you required to be online 24/7. (if the console doesnt detect an internet connection the console locks up.) another is a tech that pauses your movie or game if you look away. So everytime my head inst facing there steady imput of advertisments and mind control the system will pause and say, nope. Fuck you.

Of course none of this would be possible if there was no kinect. So yet another rumor is kinect 2 is manditory or your system wont play.

2) the 720 isnt a game console anymore, its a fucking all in one media center. What ever happened to put in cartridge, slide the on button forward. I dont want to stream fucking netflix on a game console, thats why I have HBO as a subscribed channel.
Links plz? and If they need more time to male a REAL next gen console, i wouldn't mine. Aslong as they do it correctly.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
22 Apr 2013, 11:01 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread