Tech Talk + AppleVSAndroid
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: Apple VS Droid

SmG uZzY94 Wrote:Pics were reuploaded :D

Maybe they copied, but they did it better. The guy who made the 1st car should sue all others too. The guy wo made the 1st chips should sue all others too. The guy wo made the 1st computer should sue all others too. The guy wo made the 1st CPU should sue all others too. The guy wo made the 1st toaster should sue all others too. The guy wo made the 1st fridge should sue all others too.

continue :)

Oh and currently I use a empty homescreen, and do everything by swiping up, down, left, right, swiping with 2 fingers from top to bottom, from bottom to top, from left to right, from right to left, swiping with 2 fingers clockwise

works cool :D

They did try to sue them but it failed. Dude, all that was pretty much apples work. but people just keep saying it wasn't. Data's just disproved their opinions but they just keep saying no.

"I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong." - Jobs

"I'm going to destroy Android, because it's a stolen product. I'm willing to go thermonuclear war on this," Jobs

Wish his dream came true before he died. But soon, maybe one day they will destroy android.

[Image: Android-vs-iOS.jpeg]
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
27 Mar 2013, 04:15 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread