Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: People chanting against Senate ruling

Donut, nobody has a choice in that. If my mother didn't want me, then I wouldn't have been born. Simple. And you know why I don't worry about it, even the slightest? Because if I never came to be, I wouldn't have had a conscious in the first place, so how could I have felt bad about not living if I never had lived?

Stop pretending life isn't a curse. Your telling me you wanted to be born into this corrupt world? That you WANT to have to experience the pains of being alive? The only reason we continue to try and live is because we are like animals; an overwhelming sense of needed survival is built into our genes- why else do we continue to live in this world? Take yourself out of human perspective for a minuite, remove all feelings, and truly wiegh the pros and cons of life, at least in this world. This is a fucked up, horrible place. Do you really want to damn another soul to live nearly a century in this world, knowing full well they could exist without concious, or pain; in ignorance?

Regardless, your not a pregnant woman, and you never will be. None of us here will. We have no right to even talk about this topic. The best we can do is leave the choice up to those who can experience it
27 Jun 2013, 11:50 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread