Current time: 26 May 2024, 04:14 AM

People chanting against Senate ruling
Offline calv1n

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 8
Likes Given: 0
Re: People chanting against Senate ruling

It's funny that you make points like that. You claim that those pro choice are selfish, but it looks to me like you yourself is the selfish one. You don't even mention the one it is inflicting most, the one carrying the baby, this is no easy task. It makes life much more difficult on the woman, you have to change your life completely. Before you classify a mass amount of individuals as "mother fucking selfish ", consider everything that needs to be considered.

EDIT: Now that I'm on my computer I can be a little more precise on replying.

"the world could (I really mean this) become a better place if more people were around."
Considering that the world population arrived at 7,000,000,000 around March of 2012. It took 13 years to get to 7 billion there, just one more year than what it took to get to 6 billion. Most people are actually afraid of OVERpopulation, you know, too many people. People become afraid of essential things like fresh water.. now that is a bit extreme, i'll admit, but it is certainly a concern for some. So when you say, "The more time we spend killing off our generations, the worse it will get." just makes you sound like you have no idea what you're talking about.
[Image: xfCOZD3.jpg]
28 Jun 2013, 01:06 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread