Current time: 23 May 2024, 04:45 PM

People chanting against Senate ruling
Offline calv1n

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 8
Likes Given: 0
Re: People chanting against Senate ruling

I never denied the existence of young skeletons on alters, I certainly do believe that. What I don't believe is that abortion could resort into that, but if you have any research relating abortion to sacrificing children over an alter, please, by all means, lead the way.

The meaning of morals are different for everyone. One persons morals differ from another, but that doesn't make one righter than the other, that's not how it works. You need to understand that there is no universally right moral system, it simply does not exist.

Emotions are not for fools, it is foolish to think otherwise. Am I a fool for loving my wife, mother, father, sister, family, soon to be child? Am I a fool for becoming sad when someone that was close to me died? Or how about when I become angry when I've been wronged? It doesn't make me a fool, it makes me a human.

One final thought, it amazes me that people don't realize that disease has always been rampant (much less now than prior), how (American, at least) schools have always sucked, our public school system is TERRIBLE, but still blame it on gay people. What is your reasoning there? What is the connection?

I wasn't going to even speak about your goofy MORAL LADDER, until I saw that you kept 'animal' above 'pet'. Marrying a giraffe is much more 'moral' than marrying your cat. That's good to know when I approach the moral police.
[Image: xfCOZD3.jpg]
28 Jun 2013, 02:38 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread