Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 349
Likes Given: 0
SmG YouTuberOverwatchSmG YouTuberLegendary
About ranks Look and Read

Okay guys to make things clear you guys dont need admin or mod
or really anything you just need to help cloud out in any way possible
just from talking to him last night things need to stop for one pick a name and stick with it that you like no more name changes its to confusing to keep track of you guys second you have to earn your rank
by helping out in any way or form that cloud approves of if you are mod or admin plz try harder to be on or help keep the forum clean yes you may not know me but i was in this clan i was mod yes im not complaing
but i dont wanna see cloud mad or angry over all this koas thats been going on i ask all of you to Chill out okay the way cloud works if your
doing alot of work thats helping him he will surly give you a rank and what but thats only if your helping and keep helping even after he gave you the rank Cloud im prepared to do any thing for you you know that ask me you nig you know ill help plus now you have two more servers once again cloud lol im not doing instant respond on them either so its going to be MLG varients so from icedout i need you to make two playlist for my two servers now that to and to all of smg srry this is so long but it needs to be said and herd by all so GUYS TAKE A CHILL PILL.
[Image: po6bq.gif]
17 May 2011, 10:08 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread