Some things need explaining
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5KA Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug HunterDiamond
Re: Some things need explaining

Kant Wrote:@«SmG» Cloud

Ha, you say you run the clan? all you do is pay the bills. The clan has been run all these years by the people you give admin because you find them the most usable as a tool. Everytime they wisen up you demote them and kick them and find a new tool to abuse. Let me list them all so far in chronological order, Hoax(delux), Supersniper(Spy), Me, Anarchy, Diesektor, Storm, Nero, and now Nukem(trinity) (I may have missed a few).

So yeah I call crap

HoaX is still an admin and my friend we started this. Supersniper is still my friend and he still helps with the clan. Diesektor is my friend even with our ups and downs maybe I should call him and let him know you called him a tool. :lol: Storm left on his own and is now back in the clan. Also Nuken and Nero they are trust worthy, my friends, and enjoy running the clan with me along with my other admins.

Let me remind everyone kant your sitting in my teamspeak, posting on my forum, and you asked to get into SmG tonight or well why I didn't let you in. You obviously care about SmG and me. I think your just jealous that I don't hang out with you anymore in your teamspeak because all you did was kick me and ban me because you can handle power like an adult.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
18 Aug 2013, 06:10 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread