to the powertripping fag
Offline Supa

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 59
Likes Given: 0
Discord: supersniper#9546
Emerald DonatorCrystal DonatorSapphire DonatorAdvanced DonatorThe BombGhostGreenScoutHalo GodEntertainerProgrammerLegendaryGamerTwitterCoolSmoothSweetThanks From CloudEntertainer
Re: to the powertripping fag

SmG Administration Wrote:Laws of our Forum!
  1. No Spamming. Stay on topic. (Off-Topic Forum excluded)
  2. No Drama. Take it elsewhere (xfire or PM's)
  3. Post Topics and Threads in correct forum.
  4. No Double or multiple Posting.
  5. No profanity in subject lines, avatars or signatures.
  6. Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
  7. No cross-posting. (This is posting the same topic in more than one forum)
  8. Respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information about them (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, full names etc.)
  9. Do not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity on the forums. Linking to locations that deal with any such activity are also forbidden.
  10. No bombing forums or threads with pointless posts (Off topic will be given some leeway)
  11. Respect fellow SmG Members
  12. Please check your PM's regularly (the new message clickable link top LHS)
  13. Please don't post on old topics, as a general rule if it is more than 10 days since the last post then it is a dead topic.
  14. Admins decisions are final.

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BAN ANYONE FOR ANY REASON AT ALL IF WE CHOOSE TO DO IT, NO PROOF WILL BE NEEDED, OUR Forums, OUR RULES.

You broke rules, 1,2,5,8,10,11. Don't be a prick your ban has reasons and cause. So I am not unbanning you. You are lucky none of the admins are banning your second account for going around a ban. Technically it isn't against the rules and I don't care if you make a second account. I just wanted to make a point that you were going to far.
01 Jul 2014, 11:27 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread