Current time: 21 May 2024, 12:09 PM

Oh America...
Offline RockerJ

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 0
Re: Oh America...

SmG Hawk Wrote:@ 3:57 Exactly the point I was thinking.

I don't see why you guys are so obsessed with your guns?
It doesn't protect you any more if everyone has one, it just puts you on level ground with the other **** wit with a gun..

I get what y'all are saying, that getting rid of all guns will stop people from getting killed.

This won't work because the criminals (who commit crime) won't give two shits if they get caught with a weapon! If they kill someone, then what is the significance of a weapons crime? Nothing!

I will say it straight out: more people need to own guns. Why is Chicago, IL's murder rate so high? Quite simply, it was (for a while) a gun free zone. No one but the police officers could carry guns, and at that, only while they were on duty. Believe me, if more people carried firearms (with the proper training of course) the world would be safer!

Using your logic, why don't we ban baseball bats, knives, cars, water, fire, ropes, chains, spikes, needles, electricity, and any other "weapon" in existence. Anything can kill someone! But only someone fucked up in the head can murder someone (outside of war).
Minecraft: RockerJohn98
Halo 1 + CE: SmG RockerJ
Youtube: SmG RockerJ or Big Baby John

[Image: epiphone_les_paul_special.jpg]
[Image: rockerjohn98.png]
[Image: 28345.png]
05 Aug 2014, 02:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread