Current time: 21 May 2024, 08:56 AM

Oh America...
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136
Likes Given: 0
Re: Oh America...

SmG Battlefire Wrote:People are idiots that thinking guns are the problem. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. You guys thinking that hey we get rid of guns will solve the problem. What the heck is wrong with you? We will still have those same criminals and they will use other means to do something. Plus a doubt you can keep a criminal from having a gun even with gun regulations. Crimes will just increase because a black market for guns will happen.
PEOPLE WITH GUNS KILL MORE PEOPLE. Get that in your head. Guns aren't the problem? What about problems like sandy hook and places like that? I am not saying to get rid of guns completely because I know those fuckin rednecks love their guns more than their wives. I am just saying to tighten up the gun laws and background checks. But in America where 50% of people are insane and psychotic; killing and children holding guns are normal or common and apparently so is walking around the streets with a rifle or pistol... Most of this applies to the more southern U.S. but you know what I'm saying.

@SmG Phoenix; Great video. Perfect video.
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
05 Aug 2014, 02:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread