Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: Unnecessary

It's pretty bad I still have to point out that you don't know what a period is.

You're also about as clueless as they come. Spy isn't on me because of "spam" (btw, just posting a lot doesn't mean you are spamming), he's on me 24/7 to instigate a fight so he get me out of here. If you need proof, just look at the roster updates on the thread. Every update he's making it a point to say I'm not in technically in the clan, as if saying "ha ha fuck you, it's never going to happen while I'm still here ".

He wants to start a fight with me so that he can turn around and say "see, he's a trouble maker, we need to get rid of him." He wants me gone because Spy has a very obvious and dangerously copious thirst for power, and part of that vision involves reworking the staff rankings. He wants to rework the staff with a list of people who will agree with "Cloud's" decisions (aka his decisions), and Nukem, who has historically done this clan good when spy and even cloud himself weren't around, don't fit in to that equation.

Trinity is a threat to spy's position in this hierarchy, just as I am, and if spy had his way neither of us would ever be coming back.

The reason that'll be the case for me and not nukem is that it is unfathomably easier to convince bystanders that I am a bad person.
04 Aug 2014, 10:15 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread