Current time: 17 May 2024, 06:28 PM

Unnecessary
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord WarriorFortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver MedalGavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018
Re: Unnecessary

Trinity Wrote:Hey Spy, it's not much fun when you get blamed for something you didn't do, I know from experience.
I try not to lay blame at anyone's feet unless I know the facts but we all fall into bad habits at times.

And conflict, what can I say, you still just don't get it. That thread was a discussion thread to hammer out rules for allowing multiclanning and that was all it was ever meant to be. Without me pushing that barrel SmG would have still been a "no multiclanning what so ever" clan.
It established a means for members to join clans not associated with Halo without getting kicked from SmG.

If you want to blame me for getting it done then go ahead, it is still better than the alternative.

Not blaming you for the rule you are in a halo clan i was just saying you would have to leave that clan to join and also pointing out that you would also have to step down from admin as it was pointed out in the rules. I know you were not the only admin making that rule but i was just pointing out rules that are in the clan.
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
05 Aug 2014, 11:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread