Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: well questions

Rebel Wrote:"please dont lie if you lie I dont really care because you just lie to your self not me" - I am literally crying laughing.
But yea... Life is good. I love life. Wtf else do you want from me??

Life is a miserable existence filled with a flicker of momentum utilized only to further the machine which binds all to this prison of a world.

Nobody cares about you or your wants and needs, and even if they appear to I assure you it's just alterior motives at hand. Your doctor doesn't give a shit about you as person, to him you are your disease, and disease makes money. The religious institutions don't reall give a fuck about poor people, they do such niceties because they think it will beefen up their resume with god. Same with the college student who's volunteering at the retirement home- they want to look good for whatever university they're applying to, they don't give a fuck about some 80 year old retired plumber that smells like prunes and salivates all day. You think school teachers give a fuck about their kids? They're only there to teach you because it's in their job description. They don't care whether you are learning to the best of your ability- all they want is to make sure you get those sheets of paper so they can make their little grades and walk home with a paycheck.

That's the truth about life. You're alone in the crowd. Nobody knows or wants to know the real you. No one will truly be devestated at your death, no matter how much they say they will. They will move on and forget you in time. And so you're stranded in a desert of sorrows, wandering among the shadows of loneliness who covet nothing less than your happiness.

You live alone and you will die alone; can you truly take solace in the fact that you share that fate with the same people who disregard your existence? Or is it willful ignorance? Look at the burdens of being alive, the starving children, the famine stricken, the socially mistreated, the intentionally abandoned- can you still can tell me with a straight face that life is good? That you love your place in this hell hole of a prison?
24 Sep 2014, 08:34 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread