Offline Donut

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 68
Likes Given: 0
Re: well questions

how you been doing?

absolutely terrific!

College at Northern Illinois University has begun for me, I majoring in computer science with a minor on the Russian language. I'm a commuting student because it saved $12,000 a year on tuition (of which I'm only paying $350.00 a semester)

I got me a car, a job, and from the looks of it soon a girlfriend.

how halo been doing or your gaming life?

Not nearly as much as I used to. I've been doing more in the RPG and classic FPS genres. however I am in the process of finishing a montage I've been putting off for a while.

how long do you have been playing?

7 years (5 if you count my online presence.)

went are you planning to stop playing?

Whenever I find that it no longer satisfies me. Most likely when I realize that it's opportunity cost outweighs the satisfaction I receive.

how many hours do you play?

During the week I don't spend much time on gaming, that's mostly reserved for the weekends when I don't have work. on those days that I find time to do some gaming it'll usually be about 5-6 hours.

do you have a life outside of gaming?

Fuck yeah!

With the advent of me going to college and owning a car, I've begun doing more with the guys around town. With that, I've also been putting more time into the youth group at my church; attending bible study (which I just came back from) and the peer ministry program. We recently booked a paintball tournament between the marriage ministry and ours (I expect that it should be a cakewalk for all our online-battle-hardened teenage platoon.

went you come from work or school do you start playing?

Nope.

On the days I have work, I'll just bum around for the hour or so before I need to get going. on any other day, my mind is just a little to set on catching a catnap.

do you spent time with families doing outside activities?

Yup

Recently I started a weekend running regimen for my 400lb father and the rest of the family. While they walk around the block at increasing intervals, I'm running my cross-country track so as to stay in shape for the Candidate Fitness Assessment for when I re-apply for the Naval Academy. Other things I do with the family include occasional visits to the local bog and prairie park.

Jezus... my life had made radical changes since last year.
[Image: 5gr0fgK.gif]
Life is a party!
24 Sep 2014, 08:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread