Current time: 19 May 2024, 10:54 AM

Hey there
Offline Fack

Registered
9 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Hey there

Hey guys, how you been? Well, here's Facundo, probably some of you don't even remember but here I am back from the grave :P

Well what can I say... basically I just needed a break from videogames to get more focussed on school (almost reproved a year) and other stuff. I apologize for not telling it before. I forgot the password/email of my account and didn't seem able to contact someone to help me out with it.

Quite frankly I haven't played halo in like 5 months or so. Mainly because there are no servers with the gametypes/maps I enjoyed and because I hardly had anyone to play with. However, I'll be getting the master chief collection. My xbl gamertag is tr0ll 117 if you wanna play with me when it comes out (I suck very hard with troller tho).

So, currently I'm playing lol (I'm on LAN, sorry) ocassionally with some buddies from school. I'm silver 3 in my main account (regicide) and a few weeks ago got to silver 1 in my smurf (bazingaaa) after playing the first 10 rankeds lol, but I'm too nub to get to gold before preseason :P

So yeah, I've really missed you guys and I'm glad the clan is running smoothly as usual. Also I would really appreciate if someone could help me to restore my original account. School is almost over so I'll try to get active again during vacations.
Cya.
30 Oct 2014, 11:17 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread