Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: YOU SHOULD KNOW

SmG Noobula Wrote:Oregon not Washington. And don't be an idiot. He worked for the India's Government and worked in a Military School funded directly by India's Government. He did that for 18 years and now moved back to the States and now works here because he needed to take care of his Sister.

Yeah, cool story bro. Tell me again how awesome your shitty fly-over state is, I'm incredibly interested in what makes it a retard factory.

You can sit there and talk shit all you want, but I'm just laughing my ass off at how you have the gall to call me stupid and a flunkie when you can't even formulate a sentence in proper English. The fact that you're an AP student but literally get BTFO anytime you try to have an intellectual (or even just flat out reasonable) debate with anyone on here is a testament to how much getting good grades and high level courses actually reflects on ones cognitive ability.

You and your third-world teacher can stay butt blasted, it just doesn't bother me. Human's seldom acknowledge the emotions of the ants beneath their feet; in case you don't get it, that's called an analogy. I know English and it's intricacies are not really your forte.
04 Feb 2015, 11:57 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread