Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: discrimination

SmG Alloy Wrote:Gay and lesbian is breaking the rules of relgion which means it breaks the private school rules nuff said. Back then there was no such thing as same sex marriage because it sounds retarded even thinking about it. But the society has evolved to accepting almost about everything. Heck, they are even about to legalize all drugs one day and then cause a medical breakdown across the nation. Little off topic.

To be honest, Leaf pretty much nailed points that shouldn't even be challenged. Teachers send their kids to private schools because they want a religious environment around them. If they accept a homosexual person in that classroom, then that literally defeats the whole purpose of bringing your kids there.

Well there's your problem, you're not even open to examining things from a new perspective. What if this I was just playing Devil's advocate? One should always be wary of their own confirmation biases. Nothing should be held above scrutiny, and in most cases they aren't; and that includes God himself.

I don't care about why parents send their kids to private school. I don't even care what parents want for their children. Society has a greater interest in ensuring that children grow into decent human beings than a parent does, and quite frankly society often does more to raise a child, and is better at it too. You say these parents have an interest in sending their kids to religious schools to avoid certain ideas, and I respond to that by saying society has a greater interest in telling these parents to fuck right off.
09 Apr 2015, 08:00 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread