Current time: 28 Apr 2024, 07:36 AM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Difficult Decision
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232
Likes Given: 0
Re: Difficult Decision

Aight guys here goes....

It's either being in the Jedi world or the Wizard world, and i like the sound of jedi world much better. I don't want to get eaten by some fukin giant spiders or a snake living under the fuking school itself eating people and seeing stupid owls hit windows every fucking day. And doing all the stuff tnak listed takes at least 30-50 years and considering your not preoccupied with other things in hogwarts....and it's pretty hard to bang in hogwarts due to the security system and stupid ass replacement directors. I probably can't even take a shit in private due to that perverted ugly ass ghost girl always hanging around in the bathroom. I rather learn how to be a bad ass jedi doing crazy flips, mind control, sense danger, force everything with just using my hands than relying on a twig and yelling out shit i can't even properly pronounce or read. The reaction time of pulling a twig and saying something is pretty slow, some nigga could just pull a gun and shoot me before i can bust out my twig and yell aslkdjlajdoiajdojsofjwewffosdjfoasjfl. Aight im saying too much so imma end it here.

Oh and if I have to pick being a jedi after the death of the emperor or be a wizard after the Harry Potter series...i'd still pick Jedi.
15 Sep 2015, 01:42 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread