Hola
Offline SmG Facundo

12 Years of Service
Threads: 129
Likes Given: 1
Discord: xblcn
GhostHalo God
Hola

Hey there bois, well I’m aware I’ve been pretty much dead during this year and probably most of you don't even know me, so I feel like I owe you an explanation *excuses*: this was my senior year at high school so I was quite busy with school projects, admission tests for universities, national evaluation tests (which finished just yesterday), and all that bs. Also I dedicated far less time for gaming, limiting it to the ocassional PES/split-screen-Halo-customs-afternoon with some school mates at my basement.

However, my academic schedule is over for now and hopefully I will graduate on December. Also, I was admitted in the university/career I was aiming for (mechatronics engineering).

For the time being I have plenty of free time (at least until February), so I'll try to be a little bit more active around here and get into gaming again. Please note that I’m not a very talkative lad, so don’t expect me to go full beast(y) mode spamming the **** outta every threat, but I’ll share my thoughts when I think it’s needed. So, even if I don’t post very often, it doesn’t mean I died once again.

Also, I would like to know what games you are currently playing (if there's any). At the moment, I'm rocking a 2.2 GHz processor/4 GB RAM last gen computer, so yeah... besides halo and LoL it can't run much. I'll be upgrading it in the next couple months.

I do have an xbone tho, so if you wish you can add me on xbox live (tr0ll 117, with a zero) to hang around in HMCC/Halo 5.

Cya then.
[Image: sig2013_zpsv1iu7lr7.png]

Tryouts done: 42
11 Nov 2015, 06:45 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread