GTX 1080
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018
Re: GTX 1080

SmG xBr4v3x Wrote:
SmG Skywrath Wrote:I just love it how xbr just finds an opportunity to make a sale at every turn. Have you tried Ebay?

I'm not trying to make a sell at every turn, i was just stating, i'd help out if i had something cheap enough and good enough to hold up for a couple more years. If i was trying to make a sell, i'd list everything i had and try hard to sell xD

I already make enough from streaming & selling locally.

I only do eBay if it's something i absolutely can't move here, like if it was something special or too high end that a local person would refuse to pay so much for. (Like a portable N64, dual 980 ti, i7, 1tb ssd, etc)

It took me 3 months to move my Alienware laptop, and that got me to the $2300 desktop i have that I'm trying to get rid of now lmao.

Hell, somehow I ended up with an iPhone 6S + that i have to sell now. I hate iPhones, so that kinda says how good I'm doing xD

Plus, I'm needing to focus more on grinding in a few games to get higher ranks to get back into play competitively, so I'll have to move to eBay in a month or so anyways for selling.

===============================

Ps. I getting back into WoW(for real now), message me on Battle.net sometime if you wanna try to quest or something together sometime.

U rich man buy me some gayums.
Stonks
18 May 2016, 03:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread