Banned
9 Years of Service
Threads: 23
Likes Given: 0
Thanks From CloudEmerald Donator
Re: GTX 1080

SmG Beasty Wrote:
SmG Skywrath Wrote:
SmG Beasty Wrote:Conversations don't usually autistically stay on the same exact topic for pages on end, chill.

That being said let's bring it back to graphics cards guys.

That is really REALLY funny coming from you, aren't you the king of thread derailment, remind me again?

Ok so like, I am literally to an extent defending quote endquote "thread derailment". Your post actually makes zero sense.

I'm not going to argue with you here. By all means make a new thread calling me out if you want, so I can woop your ass again. But next post will be on topic or the thread is getting locked, capisce?

Well I blame your limited intelligence to not understand the irony, but Ill explain it anyway. Right now you are trying to enforce the law by not making the topic off-topic (pardon my bad english), which is really funny, as 99% of the threads that are in ALL forums, not just off-topic ones are constantly derailed but are not limited to by your Japanese hentail or anime references. So please understand that. If you want a war, by all means, as the leadership would say, take it to PM's. Kthxbye.
21 May 2016, 10:39 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread