Current time: 02 May 2024, 12:17 AM

New Halo 2 PC Update/Patch Coming Soon! New Features?? Dedicated Zombies Server HYPE!
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5KA Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
New Halo 2 PC Update/Patch Coming Soon! New Features?? Dedicated Zombies Server HYPE!

So I talked directly with one of the Devs today over at Project Cartographer he allowed me to post some of the new information about the new update/patch coming out! This is awesome I am so excited to see new stuff being worked on for H2V. A Zombies Dedicated Server is so close to being a real thing! 

I am extremely hyped for a dedicated zombies server so any day I want to play zombies it will be there working smoothly, automatically, and no more manual team switching! We also won't have to worry about things like people that are humans using swords or someone not listening and switching teams. The Devs at working on Project Cartographer and Killer Chief are working really hard. Please everyone here let them know how much we appreciate their hard work! 

Thank you Killer Chief, SmG Spy, and all the Devs working on Project Cartographer! We are so grateful for you allowing us to return to the roots of SmG Clan and playing the game we started in!  :heart: :D :cool:

Now for the juicy details about the UPDATE!
[Image: 2S1l2B5.png]
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
29 Mar 2017, 12:39 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
New Halo 2 PC Update/Patch Coming Soon! New Features?? Dedicated Zombies Server HYPE! - by Cloud - 29 Mar 2017, 12:39 AM