Current time: 06 May 2024, 05:54 PM

New Halo 2 PC Update/Patch Coming Soon! New Features?? Dedicated Zombies Server HYPE!
Offline Slingin

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 77
Likes Given: 0
Bronze MedalSmG YouTuber
RE: New Halo 2 PC Update/Patch Coming Soon! New Features?? Dedicated Zombies Server HYPE!

Loving the adjustments for the fps limiter. Being able to take advantage of Halo 2 @ 165fps on my RoG Swift is beast. HOWEVER... I am a little disappointed in the resolution changer. I put in the custom res for 1440p and it does not scale appropriately. At the end of the day limiting the frames to 60fps @ 1080p on my BenQ RL is superior. Reason being... Without scaling to the native resolution for the monitor, it causes a slight amount of input delay at lower resolutions. Hopefully this is something they can get a fix on. Hate having to switch over to a different monitor. Technically I can run both monitors and change H2 to default to monitor 2, but I keep getting a G-sync pop up every 30 seconds. No clue why this is.
[Image: Signature%20SMG_zpsp3dbyxce.png]
30 Mar 2017, 02:24 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Halo 2 PC Update/Patch Coming Soon! New Features?? Dedicated Zombies Server HYPE! - by Slingin - 30 Mar 2017, 02:24 PM