Adventure Challenge
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary
Adventure Challenge

I have a bunch of enchanted books and diamonds that I don't really need, so lets have some fun. I created an adventure challenge for whoever wants to try it. It has a set course you must follow. The rules are as follows, You may bring any armor/shields/bows/swords you wish but no pickaxes or shovels. You can also bring food. You cannot destroy any blocks or deviate from the course to cheat. Whoever completes the course fastest will receive some enchanted diamond armor and an enchanted diamond sword. Anyone who completes the challenge will receive one random enchanted book from my collection and one diamond. To compete, you must post here stating you are competing, and then message me on the Minecraft server. I will then teleport you to the starting location and monitor your progress while timing you. Only one person may try the challenge at a time, and since you are competing against everyone else, it is in your best interest not to share details of any obstacles you may encounter.

Record Board:
1. Stinger 21:25.06
2. RPGcrafter 37:18:14
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
(This post was last modified: 15 Sep 2017, 04:47 AM by Dragonrage.)
14 Sep 2017, 10:30 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Adventure Challenge - by Dragonrage - 14 Sep 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: Adventure Challenge - by Stinger - 14 Sep 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: Adventure Challenge - by FlasH™ - 15 Sep 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: Adventure Challenge - by RPGcrafter - 16 Sep 2017, 02:31 AM