on my hands and knees
Offline darkside

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 0
Likes Given: 0
on my hands and knees

Hi,

Just wondering if i am on your banned list. I play mostly on your M1 and M3 modded server in Halo CE, and they are loads of fun i must say. Once i was playing (Red Team), and totally on fire, 200 kills, 10 deaths, and i got booted with a banned message. Its not uncommon for me to get a 5:1 ratio or better, but a 10:1 ratio would have raised ires i suppose, mind you, competition that day was not strong. Since then i get booted occasionally. Sometimes people call me a botter, but its not true. i have honed my skills with extra damage snipers over many hours in chaosgulch, so i know lots of tricks, and am pretty good at it. I do get accused of being a botter occasionally, but I can never convince an accuser that i am not. I dont bot and have never done so. Ages ago i tried to get the aimbot program up and running, but could not make it work. Besides, with extra damage snipers, cant understand why anyone would need to bot anyway. Today i logged on to play, and got booted with 1 minute, ping is under 300. Can you advise?

Thanks
Darkside
03 Jul 2011, 12:16 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread